Download 640-911 Braindumps 2019
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 640 911 dcicn and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 640-911 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the 640 911 dcicn. Latest 640 911 dcicn, Try Cisco 640-911 Brain Dumps First.
Free 640-911 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which situation will cause a switch to flood traffic out all of the ports on the switch?
- A. The switch receives a destination MAC address of 0000.0000.0000.
- B. The switch receives a destination MAC of ffff.ffff.ffff.
- C. The switch receives a source MAC address of 0000.0000.0000.
- D. The switch's TCAM reaches the MAC address limit.
- E. The switch was configured in cut-through mode.
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the function of the Tab key on the Cisco Nexus Operating System command-line interface?
- A. redisplays the current command line
- B. deletes all characters from the cursor to the end of the command line
- C. clears the terminal screen
- D. completes a partially entered command if enough characters are present
- E. moves the cursor one word to the right
Explanation: "Completes the word for you after entering the first characters of the word, and then pressing the Tab key. All options that match are presented." http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/4_1/nx- os/fundamentals/configuration/guide/Cisco_Nexus_7000_Series_NX- OS_Fundamentals_Configuration_Guide Release_4.1_chapter4.html
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two networking devices operate at Layer 1 of the OSI model? (Choose two.)
- A. Repeater
- B. Bridge
- C. Switch
- D. Router
- E. Hub
Explanation: It defines the electrical and physical specifications of the data connection. It defines the relationship between a device and a physical transmission medium (e.g. a copper or fiber optical cable). This includes the layout of pins, voltages, line impedance, cable specifications, signal timing, hubs, repeaters, network adapters, host bus adapters (HBA used in storage area networks) and more."
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three addresses are valid forms of an IPv6 Address: 2001:0DB8:0000:FE01:0000:0000:0000:0000? (Choose three.)
- A. 2001:0DB8:0000:FE01::
- B. 2001:DB8:0:FE01::
- C. 2001:0DB8::FE01::
- D. 2001:DB8:0:FE01:0:0:0:0
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two commands are needed to create the OSPF routing instance on N5k-1? (Choose two.)
- A. feature ospf
- B. router ospf 201
- C. feature ospfv3
- D. router ospfv3 201
- E. install license bootflash:LAN_Enterprize.lic
- F. interface ethernet 1/2
- G. ip router ospf 201 area 0.0.0.0
NEW QUESTION 6
A network engineer is changing the boot process of a router from its original state to one that boots from ROMMON. Which option in Cisco IOS should be changed?
- A. config register number
- B. RMON
- C. bootflash settings
- D. terminal history
NEW QUESTION 7
An engineer replaces multiple hubs in the network with Layer 2 switches. What are two effects on the performance of the network? (Choose two.)
- A. reduced number of frame collisions
- B. multiple devices can transmit and receive frames simultaneously
- C. reduced broadcast packet propagation
- D. reduced complexity in monitoring traffic within the Layer 2 domain
- E. reduced number of packet collisions
NEW QUESTION 8
Which option is an example of a distance vector routing protocol?
- A. RIP
- B. OSPF
- C. ARP
- D. IS-IS
"Examples of distance-vector routing protocols include RIPv1 and RIPv2 and IGRP." OSPF, IS-IS - link-state routing protocols. ARP - address resolution protocol.
NEW QUESTION 9
For a router to do an IP routing process, which part of a packet must be checked before consulting the routing table?
- A. destination IP address
- B. source IP address
- C. destination MAC address
- D. source MAC address
NEW QUESTION 10
What two commands are used to modify the MAC Table? (Choose two.)
- A. no mac-address-table static
- B. show address-table
- C. mac-address-table aging
- D. show mac-address-table
- E. address-table static
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the acronym expansion of the UDLD feature of Cisco Nexus Operating System?
- A. UniDirectional Link Detection
- B. Unified Data Link Distribution
- C. Unified Data Loss Detection
- D. Unified Directional Link Distribution
- E. Unidirectional Data Loss Detection
Explanation: "Unidirectional Link Detection (UDLD) is a data link layer protocol from Cisco Systems to monitor the physical configuration of the cables and detect unidirectional links." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unidirectional_Link_Detection
NEW QUESTION 12
What does RIPv1 send to its neighbors?
- A. Information about changed routes
- B. Information about new routes
- C. The entire routing table
- D. Information about deleted routes
Explanation: "On receiving the Routing table, the router processes each entry of the routing table as per the following rules"
NEW QUESTION 13
If a Nexus switch receives a frame and no MAC table entry is found for the destination, what will take place?
- A. The frame will be dropped.
- B. The frame will be flooded.
- C. The sender will be notified.
- D. The destination address will be learned.
NEW QUESTION 14
What are four security features that are included in Cisco Nexus Operating System? (Choose four.)
- A. Cisco TrustSec
- B. IEEE 802.1Qau
- C. CoPP
- D. port security
- E. PIM
- F. SSL VPN
- G. IPsec VPN
- H. ACLs
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three attributes can be configured when creating a new user account on a Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch? (Choose three.)
- A. username
- B. password
- C. expiry date
- D. access list
- E. role feature
- F. authentication server
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two network topologies are the most popular in switching? (Choose two.)
- A. Bus
- B. Token passing bus
- C. Star
- D. Extended star
- E. Ring
NEW QUESTION 17
A network operations team needs to monitor the health of Cisco Nexus switches. Which type of UDP-based protocol should be configured on these devices for management and monitoring?
- A. SSH
- B. TELNET
- C. FTP
- D. SNMP
- E. SMTP
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two commands would you use to erase the Cisco Nexus Operation System configuration and return the switch to factory defaults? (Choose two.)
- A. nexus# write erase boot
- B. nexus# erase configuration
- C. nexus# erase running-configuration
- D. nexus# erase startup-configuration
- E. nexus# reboot
- F. nexus# reload
- G. nexus# shutdown
NEW QUESTION 19
A network engineer is verifying Layer 2 connectivity of a server to a Cisco Nexus switch by checking Address Resolution Protocol table statistics. Which command shows the MAC address, physical interface, VLAN, and IP address of a server on a Cisco Nexus switch?
- A. show ip arp detail
- B. show ip arp
- C. show ip arp interface
- D. show arp detail
NEW QUESTION 20
What is the maximum allowable hop count for RIPv1?
- A. 4
- B. 8
- C. 12
- D. 15
- E. 16
Explanation: "Without using RMTI, the hop count cannot exceed 15, otherwise it will be considered invalid."
Thanks for reading the newest 640-911 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 640-911 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/640-911-exam-dumps.html (209 Q&As Dumps)