Cisco 640-911 Braindumps 2019
Act now and download your 640 911 dumps today! Do not waste time for the worthless 640 911 dcicn tutorials. Download 640 911 dcicn with real questions and answers and begin to learn cisco 640 911 with a classic professional.
Online Cisco 640-911 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which protocol operates at Layer 3 of OSI model and is used for host addressing?
- A. TCP
- B. UDP
- C. IP
- D. RIP
- E. OSPF
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the subnet mask for the network 172.16.0.0/21?
- A. 255.255.0.0
- B. 255.255.255.240
- C. 255.255.248.0
- D. 255.255.255.248
- E. 255.255.248.240
- F. 255.255.255.0
NEW QUESTION 3
What are three characteristics of the Ethernet access method CSMA/CD? (Choose three.)
- A. It allows many stations access to the same wire.
- B. It provides segmentation of a LAN.
- C. It allows a transmitting station to detect activity on the wire.
- D. It allows for detection of collisions on the wire.
- E. It provides broadcast capability on the wire.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which layer of the OSI model ensures that information sent from one system can be read by another system?
- A. application layer
- B. presentation layer
- C. session layer
- D. transport layer
- E. network layer
- F. data link layer
- G. physical layer
NEW QUESTION 5
Which VTP mode disallows the creation of local VLANs?
- A. transparent
- B. tunneling
- C. server
- D. client
- E. off
- F. native
Explanation: "A VTP client behaves like a VTP server and transmits and receives VTP updates on its trunks, but you cannot create, change, or delete VLANs on a VTP client. VLANs are configured on another switch in the domain that is in server mode." http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3560/software/release/12.2_52_se/configuration/guide/swvtp.html#wp1205076
NEW QUESTION 6
What are three modular Layer 3 processes in Cisco Nexus Operating System? (Choose three.)
- A. UDLD
- B. PIM
- C. HSRP
- D. STP
- E. OSPF
- F. Cisco Discovery Protocol
Explanation: "PIM is IP routing protocol-independent and can leverage whichever unicast routing protocols are used to
populate the unicast routing table, including Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open
Shortest Path First (OSPF), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), and static routes. PIM uses this unicast routing information to perform the multicast forwarding function. Although PIM is called a multicast routing protocol, it actually uses the unicast routing table to perform the RPF check function instead of building up a completely independent multicast routing table. Unlike other routing protocols, PIM does not send and receive routing updates between routers." http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/solutions_docs/ip_multicast/White_papers/mcst_ovr.html#wp1009068
"Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) is a Cisco proprietary redundancy protocol for establishing a fault tolerant default gateway.
In the configuration procedures, the specified interface must be a Layer 3 interface:" http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750/software/release/12.2_55_se/configuration/guide/swhsrp.html
OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) - routing protocol.
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the addressing format of IPv6?
- A. 48-bit dotted decimal
- B. 48-bit colon-delimited hexadecimal
- C. 64-bit dotted decimal
- D. 64-bit colon-delimited hexadecimal
- E. 128-bit dotted decimal
- F. 128-bit colon-delimited hexadecimal
Explanation: "IPv6 addresses are represented as eight groups of four hexadecimal digits separated by colons. The length of an IPv6 address is 128 bits"
NEW QUESTION 8
What option tests hardware to verify that all components of the device are operational and present?
- A. NVRAM
- B. POST
- C. BIOS
- D. Bootstrap
NEW QUESTION 9
0.0.0 - 10.255.255.255 (10/8 prefix)
172.16.0.0 - 172.31.255.255 (172.16/12 prefix)
192.168.0.0 - 192.168.255.255 (192.168/16 prefix)"
5. What is the minimum number of fabric modules that should be installed in the Cisco Nexus 7000 chassis for N 1 redundancy using M1-Series line card?
- A. 3
- B. 4
- C. 5
- D. 6
Explanation: Decimal 1816
Hexadecimal 0x718 Roman MDCCCXVI Dotted decimal 0.0.7.24
8. What does RFC 4193 define?
A. IPv6 private network address space
B. IPv4 private network address space
C. unique local address
D. link-local address
9. Refer to the exhibit.
In which two ways does the routing table direct traffic? (Choose two.)
A. The router receives a default route via a dynamic routing protocol.
B. 10.235.4.37 is the IP address of a local interface.
C. 10.235.4.37 is the IP address of the neighbor router that is locally connected.
D. 10.235.4.36 is the IP address of the directly connected neighbor.
E. The gateway of last resort is statically configured.
10. At which layer in the OSI stack does the Hypertext Transfer Protocol operate?
A. Layer 1
B. Layer 2
C. Layer 3
D. Layer 4
E. Layer 5
F. Layer 6
G. Layer 7
NEW QUESTION 10
What range of IP addresses could be used in an external public zone of a data center?
- A. 18.104.22.168/19
- B. 22.214.171.124/32
- C. 10.88.45.0/24
- D. 126.96.36.199/27
- E. 192.168.11.32/28
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer wants to connect to their SAN via Fibre Channel. Which two devices can be used to provide connectivity? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco MDS 9148 Multilayer Fabric Switch
- B. Cisco Nexus 7010 Switch
- C. Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- D. Cisco Catalyst 6509 Switch
- E. Cisco Nexus 2248TP GE Fabric Extender
NEW QUESTION 12
What action does a switch take if the destination MAC address is unknown?
- A. Discard frame
- B. Send ICMP unreachable message to source
- C. Flood packet on all ports
- D. Compare destination IP address against an ACL to determine if it is permitted
- E. Send gratuitous ARP on all ports and wait for reply before forwarding
Explanation: "What happens though when the switch receives a frame with a destination MAC address that is not included in the table? In that case the switch will just broadcast/flood the frame with the unknown destination address to all of its ports (apart from the port where the frame came from). This process is called unknown unicast flooding. " http://telconotes.wordpress.com/2013/03/09/how-a-switch-works/
NEW QUESTION 13
NEW QUESTION 14
A network engineer is tasked with installing a new switch into the network access layer. The switch needs to see VTP data, but does not need to participate in the VTP domain. What VTP mode should the switch be configured for?
- A. client
- B. transparent
- C. server
- D. off
- E. active
NEW QUESTION 15
Where does Cisco Nexus Operating System store the running configuration file?
- A. RAM
- B. flash
- C. bootflash
- D. volatile
- E. NVRAM
Explanation: "The "running-config" file is stored in RAM."
NEW QUESTION 16
Which network topology is most closely associated with classical CSMA/CD?
- A. bus
- B. token passing bus
- C. star
- D. extended star
- E. ring
Explanation: "For the bus topology, the "classical" access methods are the CSMA/CD.." http://books.google.com/books?id=tmJzufisExQC&pg=PA39&lpg=PA39&dq=classic+CSM A/CD+bus+topology&source=bl&ots=b1L_uaAcVR&sig=Tx8zfIavph8RFr9N5n5EDv2WZZo
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two networking devices forward data based on destination MAC address? (Choose two.)
- A. Repeater
- B. Bridge
- C. Switch
- D. Router
- E. Hub
Explanation: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps9441/ps9670/white_paper_c11- 465436.html
NEW QUESTION 18
What are three important factors when configuring VTP on the Cisco Nexus switching platform? (Choose three.)
- A. VLAN 1 must be disabled on the trunk port in order for VTP to work properly.
- B. The VDC administrator or network administrator must enable VTP on the device.
- C. VTP is enabled on all trunk ports by default.
- D. It does not matter which VDC you are working in when you configure VTP on the Cisco Nexus 7000.
- E. For a device operating in VTP client mode, the password and domain name must be properly set.
- F. In VTP server mode, the device will store VLAN information in bootflash.
- G. Per device, VTP configuration is stored in a file named vtp.conf.
- H. VTP pruning can be used on Cisco NX-OS devices.
NEW QUESTION 19
There is a large amount of traffic inside a network segment with a destination address of FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF. What type of traffic uses this address?
- A. FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF is the Layer 2 broadcast address.
- B. FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF is the Layer 2 network address.
- C. FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF is the Layer 3 broadcast address.
- D. FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF is the Layer 3 network address.
- E. FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF is multicast traffic.
NEW QUESTION 20
What TCP/IP layer would handle UDP traffic flows?
- A. internetwork
- B. network interface
- C. transport
- D. physical
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 640-911 dumps! All 640-911 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/640-911/ (209 New Questions)