Cisco 640-911 Free Practice Questions 2019
It is impossible to pass Cisco 640-911 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed 640 911 dcicn. You will get a surprising result by our 640 911 dcicn.
Check 640-911 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements describe the purpose of RFC 1918? (Choose two.)
- A. Establish a range of IP addresses that are dedicated to the growing use of multicast video.
- B. Establish a range of IP addresses that are dedicated to the growing use of peer-to-peer file-sharing applications.
- C. Establish a range of IP addresses that are dedicated to use on internal networks.
- D. Establish a range of IP addresses to address the shrinking pool of globally routable addresses.
- E. Delay the transition to IPv6.
NEW QUESTION 2
If a Nexus switch receives a frame and does not have an entry in its MAC table for the source, which action will take place?
- A. The frame will be dropped.
- B. The frame will be flooded.
- C. The sender will be notified.
- D. The source address will be learned.
NEW QUESTION 3
To improve security, a network engineer needs to configure an access list on a router. In which mode can this list be configured?
- A. global configuration
- B. user access
- C. user privileged
- D. interface configuration
NEW QUESTION 4
What network device is considered an invisible wire?
- A. router
- B. hub
- C. switch
- D. bridge
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements about configuring VLANs on the Cisco Nexus 7000 platform are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Software updates are disruptive to VLANs.
- B. VLANs with the same number are unique to their VDC.
- C. VLAN licensing is required for use.
- D. To change VLAN information, the administrator must be at the switch (config) # prompt.
- E. The command copy running-config startup-config will save changes to the VLAN database.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two options represent a subnet mask that allows for a maximum of 14 available host addresses on a subnet? (Choose two.)
- A. 255.255.255.240
- B. 255.255.255.192
- C. 255.255.240.0
- D. 255.255.192.0
- E. /14
- F. /21
- G. /26
- H. /28
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two addresses represent multicast addresses? (Choose two.)
- A. 18.104.22.168
- B. 240.100.22.3
- C. FF05::1
- D. 2001::1
NEW QUESTION 8
Which device forwards data based on the destination IP address?
- A. repeater
- B. bridge
- C. switch
- D. router
- E. hub
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two data center technologies are part of the IEEE 802.3 standard for Ethernet-based LANs? (Choose two.)
- A. 40 Gb/s
- B. 10 Gb/s
- C. WLAN
- D. Smart Grid
NEW QUESTION 10
A customer requires a Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch chassis to support Cisco NX-OS ISSU. Which feature is required?
- A. dual supervisors
- B. Advanced Services license
- C. Enterprise Services license
- D. redundant F and M modules
- E. multiple power supplies
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit. What will the two resulting tables be on R1 after traffic has successfully passed between Server-1 and PC-A? (Choose two.)
- A. The IP address and MAC of Server-1 will be associated with R1 interface Eth0.
- B. The IP address and MAC of PC-A will be associated with R1 interface Eth1.
- C. The IP address of Server-1 and MAC address of SW1 interface E1/1 will be associated with R1 interface Eth0.
- D. The IP address of PC-A and MAC address of SW2 interface E1/48 will be associated with R1 interface Eth1.
- E. The IP address of Server-1 and MAC address of SW1 interface E1/13 will be associated with R1 interface Eth0.
- F. The IP address of PC-A and MAC address of SW2 interface E1/9 will be associated with R1 interface Eth1.
NEW QUESTION 12
What are three reasons to migrate from IPv4 to IPv6? (Choose three.)
- A. IPv6 eliminates the requirement for NAT.
- B. IPv6 includes enough IP addresses to allocate more than four billion IP addresses to every person on earth.
- C. IPv6 eliminates the need for VLANs.
- D. Hosts can be assigned an IP address without DHCP.
- E. Hosts can be assigned an IP address without DNS.
Explanation: "IPv6 address contains 32 characters vs. 12 in IPv4. This will grant no ip address translation and dynamic changes. We will even don't need NAT! " http://www.ipv6.ru/english/history/goipv6.php
" IPv6 uses a 128-bit address, allowing 2128, or approximately 3.4×1038 addresses, or more than 7.9×1028 times as many as IPv4, which uses 32-bit addresses" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6
NEW QUESTION 13
In Cisco NX-OS, which three options are possible spanning tree port types? (Choose three.)
- A. bridge
- B. network
- C. normal
- D. root
- E. edge
- F. fixed
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the correct format of an access control list on a Cisco Nexus switch to deny hosts on the 172.16.1.0/21 network from accessing HTTP proxy servers listening on port 8080?
- A. N5K-A(config)# ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# deny tcp 172.16.1.0 0.0.7.255 any eq 8080N5K-A(config-acl)# permit ip any any
- B. N5K-A(config)# ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# deny tcp any 172.16.1.0 255.255.248.0 eq 8080N5K-A(config-acl)# permit ip any any
- C. N5K-A(config)#access-list 101 deny tcp172.16.1.0 0.0.15.255 eq 8080
- D. N5K-A(config)# ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# deny tcp any host 172.16.1.0/21 eq 8080
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the result when two data transmissions are sent at the same time?
- A. A collision occurs and both devices stop transmission and back off.
- B. A collision occurs and one device retransmits.
- C. All traffic continues to transmit.
- D. A collision occurs and both devices resend transmissions.
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the binary value of the decimal number 1263?
- A. 11011101101
- B. 10011101111
- C. 10011101011
- D. 11010001111
- E. 10111101111
Explanation: Decimal 1263
Hexadecimal 0x4ef Roman MCCLXIII
Dotted decimal 0.0.4.239
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit. When PC-A communicates with the Server what will the source MAC address be in the received frames at PC-A?
- A. MAC address of router interface Eth1
- B. MAC address of router interface Eth2
- C. MAC address of the NIC in the Server
- D. MAC address of switch interface E1/9
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the maximum distance that is supported between two devices that are connected via Cisco Fabric Extender Transceivers?
- A. 50 m
- B. 75 m
- C. 100 m
- D. 150 m
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit. Both Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switches have one Layer 3 card installed each. Which two additional options are available? (Choose two.)
- A. Eight additional Cisco Nexus 2000 switches can be connected in the same manner.
- B. Sixteen additional Cisco Nexus 2000 switches can be connected eight individually to each 5596.
- C. One additional Layer 3 expansion module can be installed in each 5596 to increase the Layer 3 forwarding capability.
- D. FEX ports can be configured as router ports, extending Layer 3 redundancy to top of rack.
- E. FEX ports can be configured for FCoE, reducing cabling footprint.
- F. Sixteen additional Cisco Nexus 2000 switches can be connected in the same manner.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which protocol is supported when OSPFv2 is used as the routing protocol?
- A. IPv6
- B. IPv4
- C. UDP
- D. TCP
100% Valid and Newest Version 640-911 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/640-911/ (New 209 Q&As)