Cisco 640-911 Dumps 2019
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 640 911 dcicn and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 640-911 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the 640 911 dcicn. Latest cisco 640 911, Try Cisco 640-911 Brain Dumps First.
Check 640-911 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit. Which command allows the Cisco Nexus 5000 switch to continue to start up?
- A. switch(boot)# load n5000-uk126.96.36.199.N1.4.bin
- B. switch(boot)# configure terminalswitch(boot-config)# admin-password Cisco123
- C. switch(boot)# load n5000-uk9-kickstart.5.2.1.N1.4.bin
- D. switch(boot)# load system-latest
NEW QUESTION 2
NEW QUESTION 3
How many supervisor engines must a Cisco Nexus chassis contain to support the In- Service Software Update feature?
- A. 2
- B. 3
- C. 4
- D. 1
NEW QUESTION 4
Which action will a router take if it does not know the destination MAC address of a host?
- A. Flood the packet out of every port.
- B. Drop the packet.
- C. Send an ARP request.
- D. Send a proxy ARP request.
- E. Send an ICMP unreachable message back to the source.
NEW QUESTION 5
Where does Cisco Nexus Operating System store the startup configuration file?
- A. RAM
- B. flash
- C. bootflash
- D. volatile
- E. NVRAM
Explanation: "A persistent copy of Cisco Router configuration file is called as "startup-config" file. The "startup-config" file is kept in NVRAM and the contents of the "startup-config" file are retained after a reboot."
NEW QUESTION 6
How many IP addresses are usable for a subnet that has the address 10.6.128.0/21?
- A. 1024
- B. 2048
- C. 1022
- D. 2046
- E. 256
NEW QUESTION 7
What are two valid VTP commands? (Choose two.)
- A. feature vtp
- B. vtp client mode
- C. vtp VLAN
- D. vtp version
- E. vtp static
NEW QUESTION 8
What two statements about functions within the OSI layer model are true? (Choose two.)
- A. data at Layer 3 is referred to as a Frame
- B. routing function happen at Layer 3
- C. network layer is responsible for assigning a MAC address to NIC
- D. ARP is a Layer 2 protocol
- E. encryption of data happens at the Transport Layer
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the maximum distance that is supported by Cisco active Twinax cables?
- A. 8 m
- B. 10 m
- C. 12 m
- D. 15 m
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the maximum distance that is supported by Cisco passive Twinax cables?
- A. 3 m
- B. 4 m
- C. 5 m
- D. 10 m
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two MAC addresses are valid? (Choose two.)
- A. 00:10:74:C9:CD:C0
- B. 0010.CC71.4BF9.AE0E.AE0E
- C. 00:10:F9:F9:CC:70:8D:80
- D. 0010.E686.3ED4
- E. 0010.68F7
NEW QUESTION 12
Where are start-up configurations saved on a Cisco router?
- A. Flash
- B. ROM
- C. NVRAM
- D. Boot Flash
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement correctly describes an SVI?
- A. An SVI is a Layer 2 interface and uses a dynamic MAC address.
- B. An SVI cannot have an IP address assigned to it.
- C. An SVI provides Layer 3 routing between VLANs.
- D. Each switch port requires an SVI assignment.
NEW QUESTION 14
What are three modular Layer 2 processes in Cisco Nexus Operating System? (Choose three.)
- A. UDLD
- B. PIM
- C. HSRP
- D. STP
- E. Cisco Discovery Protocol
- F. OSPF
Explanation: "PIM is IP routing protocol-independent and can leverage whichever unicast routing protocols are used to populate the unicast routing table, including Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), and static routes. PIM uses this unicast routing information to perform the multicast forwarding function. Although PIM is called a multicast routing protocol, it actually uses the unicast routing table to perform the RPF check function instead of building up a completely independent multicast routing table. Unlike other routing protocols, PIM does not send and receive routing updates between routers." http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/solutions_docs/ip_multicast/White_papers/mcst_ovr.html#wp1009068
"Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) is a Cisco proprietary redundancy protocol for establishing a faulttolerant
•In the configuration procedures, the specified interface must be a Layer 3 interface:" http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750/software/release/12.2_55_se/configuration/guide/
OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) - routing protocol.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two options describe what can happen when devices are in the same broadcast domain? (Choose two.)
- A. They are on the same VLAN and the same switch.
- B. They are on different VLANs and the same switch.
- C. They are on different VLANs and different switches.
- D. They are on the same VLAN and different switches.
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the maximum number of fabric modules that can be installed in a Cisco Nexus 7000 chassis?
- A. 4
- B. 5
- C. 6
- D. 7
NEW QUESTION 17
Given a subnet address of 10.6.128.0/22, how many IP addresses are usable for this subnet?
- A. 1024
- B. 2048
- C. 1022
- D. 2046
- E. 256
NEW QUESTION 18
Which device can provide FCoE connectivity?
- A. Cisco 2901 Integrated Services Router
- B. Cisco Nexus 2224TP Fabric Extender
- C. Cisco Nexus 5548 Switch
- D. Cisco ASA 5510 Firewall
NEW QUESTION 19
A network engineer notices that the MAC address table on a network switch is full. What type of Layer 2 network behavior will occur while the network MAC address table remains full?
- A. All frames generated within the Layer 2 domain will be flooded, regardless of the destination or the existence of a MAC address in the table.
- B. All frames generated within the Layer 2 domain will be flooded unless the destination is contained within the MAC address table.
- C. The switch will reset the MAC address table, removing all existing learned MAC addresses.
- D. The switch will automatically reduce the aging time of the MAC address table.
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit.
Which type of network communication is depicted?
- A. 802.3 frame
- B. Ethernet packet
- C. TCP frame
- D. UDP packet
P.S. Easily pass 640-911 Exam with 209 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 640-911 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/640-911-exam-dumps.html (209 New Questions)