Simulation 640-911 Exam Questions 2019
We offers cisco 640 911. "Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking - DCICN", also known as 640-911 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 640-911 exam with 640 911 dumps, will help you answer those questions. The 640 911 dcicn covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real 640 911 dumps and revised by experts!
Online Cisco 640-911 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What network topology consists of each node connecting to a central device?
- A. bus
- B. mesh
- C. star
- D. spine and leaf
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two VTP modes allow the creation of local VLANs? (Choose two.)
- A. transparent
- B. native
- C. server
- D. client
- E. on
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the correct format of an access control list on a Cisco Nexus switch to deny unencrypted Web traffic from any source to destination host 10.10.1.110?
- A. N5K-A(config)#ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# deny tcp any host 10.10.1.110 eq 80
- B. N5K-A(config)#access-list 101deny tcp any host 10.10.1.110 eq 80
- C. N5K-A(config)#access-list 101deny tcp any host 10.10.1.110 eq 80N5K- A(config)#access-list 101permit ip any any
- D. N5K-A(config)# ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# deny tcp any host 10.10.1.110 eq 80N5K-A(config-acl)# permit ip any any
NEW QUESTION 4
A network engineer has multiple network devices to choose from to connect 10 PCs to a network. Requirements include that packet collisions are minimized for each client and that the physical network topology must be highly scalable. Which two connectivity options should the engineer use? (Choose two.)
- A. Connect each of the 10 client PCs to a network switch.
- B. Use a star physical network topology.
- C. Connect each of the 10 client PCs to a network router.
- D. Connect each of the 10 client PCs to a network hub.
- E. Use a ring physical network topology.
- F. Use a mesh physical network topology.
NEW QUESTION 5
At which layer of the OSI Model is TCP traffic encapsulated?
- A. transport
- B. data-link
- C. presentation
- D. application
NEW QUESTION 6
Which field in an Ethernet II frame performs the same function as the DSAP field in an
802.3 Ethernet frame?
- A. Start of frame
- B. EtherType
- C. Frame check sequence
- D. Subnetwork Access Protocol
- E. Logical Link Control
NEW QUESTION 7
When you configure the Call Home feature on the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch, which three parameters are mandatory? (Choose three.)
- A. contract ID
- B. email-contact
- C. switch priority
- D. phone number
- E. customer ID
- F. site ID
- G. street address
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer has implemented EIGRP in the data center with a large OSPF routed environment. All EIGRP routes were functioning properly until enabling EIGRP route summarization. Legacy OSPF routes are now being used for route selection. Why have the routes changed?
- A. EIGRP summary routes have a higher administrative distance than EIGRP specific routes
- B. reduce the administrative distance for the EIGRP summarized routes
- C. OSPF has a more specific route with EIGRP summarization enabled
- D. increase the administrative distance for the OSPF route process
- E. modify the bandwidth and delay metrics to be preferential over OSPF
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the minimum required command to enter global configuration mode on a Cisco Nexus switch?
- A. nexus# con
- B. nexus# configure
- C. nexus# configure global
- D. nexus# configure terminal
Explanation: Example: NX# con
Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z. NX(config)#
PS. in IOS minimum "conf t"
NEW QUESTION 10
What are three reasons that switches supersede bridges? (Choose three.)
- A. Smaller frame buffers decrease latency.
- B. Forward, filter, or flood frames.
- C. Multiple simultaneous communications between ports.
- D. Larger inspection engine allows for higher throughput.
- E. Switches have many ports.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two layers of the OSI model are combined in the Internet protocol suite network access layer? (Choose two.)
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
- E. 5
- F. 6
- G. 7
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. If switch SW2 was replaced with a router, which two effects would it have on the network? (Choose two.)
- A. reduce the number of collision domains
- B. increase the number of broadcast domains
- C. increase the number of collision domains
- D. reduce the number of broadcast domains
- E. no change in collision domains
NEW QUESTION 13
On which device would a VLAN be configured?
- A. Router
- B. Repeater
- C. Hub
- D. Switch
- E. Gateway
NEW QUESTION 14
Which network device is used to identify and protect against unauthorized traffic and control access to legitimate business-critical data?
- A. Stateful firewall
- B. Stateless firewall
- C. Router
- D. Gateway
- E. Switch
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the Cisco Nexus Operating System command to define a port as a Layer 3 port?
- A. Port routed
- B. No switchport
- C. l3 switchport
- D. Port switching off
Explanation: "If you want to configure a Layer 3 interface for Layer 2, enter the switchport command. Then, if you change a Layer 2 interface to a routed interface, enter the no switchport command. " http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/command/reference/l ayer2/n5kl2_cmds_n.pdf
NEW QUESTION 16
Which layer of the OSI model is associated with the reliable transmission of datagrams?
- A. Datagram
- B. Routing
- C. Network
- D. Data link
- E. Transport
- F. Transmission
- G. Session
NEW QUESTION 17
When deploying 10BASE-2 Ethernet, which type of connector is used?
- A. AUI
- B. UTP
- C. STP
- D. BNC
- E. RJ-11
- F. RJ-45
- G. ST
- H. DC
Explanation: "10BASE2 (also known as cheapernet, thin Ethernet, thinnet, and thinwire) is a variant of Ethernet that uses thin coaxial cable (RG-58A/U or similar, as opposed to the thicker RG-8 cable used in 10BASE5 networks), terminated with BNC connectors" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10BASE2
NEW QUESTION 18
In which Cisco IOS mode of a Cisco router could an engineer issue show commands for verification purposes?
- A. enable EXEC mode
- B. user EXEC mode
- C. global configuration mode
- D. interface level mode
NEW QUESTION 19
A network engineer needs to change the boot process of a router from a normal boot sequence, for password recovery purposes. Which value should be changed on the router?
- A. configuration register value
- B. NVRAM size value
- C. startup configuration value
- D. IOS version value
NEW QUESTION 20
100% Valid and Newest Version 640-911 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/640-911-exam-dumps.html (New 209 Q&As)