Guaranteed 1Z0-144 Free Practice Questions 2019
It is more faster and easier to pass the 1z0 144 dumps by using 1z0 144 pdf. Immediate access to the 1z0 144 dumps and find the same core area 1z0 144 dumps with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online Oracle 1Z0-144 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
View the Exhibit to examine the PIVSQL block.
Which statement is true about the output of the PL/SQL block?
- A. It executes and the Output is emprec.deptname: .
- B. It executes and the Output is emprec.deptname: Sale
- C. It produces an error because NULL is assigned to the emprec.empid field in the recor
- D. It produces an error because the CHECK constraint is violated while assigning a value to the emprec.deptid field in the recor
NEW QUESTION 2
View the Exhibit and examine the structure of the EMP table.
Which stages are performed when the above block is executed? (Choose all that apply)
- A. Bind
- B. Parse
- C. Fetch
- D. Execute
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine the following PL/SQL code:
The server output is on for the session. Which statement is true about the execution of the code?
- A. The code executes successfully and gives the desired outpu
- B. The code generates an error because the EMP_RECORD variable is not declare
- C. The code generates an error because the cursor is not opened before the FOR loo
- D. The code generates an error because the loop does not have the exit when claus
NEW QUESTION 4
The STRING_TAB table has the following structure:
View the Exhibit and examine the code.
What is the outcome on execution?
- A. It displays Output buffer not long enoug
- B. This is my test string.-.
- C. It displays only Output buffer not long enough, and exits the anonymous bloc
- D. It displays only This is my test strin
- E. - Because EXCEPTION should have been defined in the anonymous block to get the error messag
- F. It does not display any of the MEMS_PUTPUT messages and gives an error because a transaction control statement cannot be used in the exception section of a procedur
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine the following DECLARE section of PL/SQL block:
Which line in the above declaration would generate an error?
- A. Line 2
- B. Line 3
- C. Line 4
- D. Line 5
- E. Line 6
NEW QUESTION 6
Examine the following PL/SQL code;
The execution of the code produces errors. Identify the error in the code.
- A. The open cursor is missing
- B. The fetch clause is missing
- C. The exit when condition is missing
- D. The EMP_NAME and EMP_JOB variables cannot be used in the for clause of the cursor FOR statemen
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the following code:
What is the outcome?
- A. The procedure is created successfully and displays the values 20 and 30 when it is calle
- B. The procedure gives errors because the parameters should be in out mod
- C. The procedure gives errors because the host variables cannot be referenced anywhere in the definition of a PL/SQL stored procedur
- D. The procedure is created successfully but does not display any values when it is called because the host variables cannot be displayed inside the procedur
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statements correctly describe the features of functions and procedures? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. A procedure can contain a return statement without a valu
- B. A function can return multiple values using a single return clause,
- C. A procedure can be executed as part of a SQL expression or as a PL/SQL statement,
- D. A function can contain zero or more parameters that are transferred from the calling environmen
Explanation: Reference: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/appdev.102/b14261/subprograms.htm (using the return statement)
NEW QUESTION 9
Examine the following package specification.
SQL>CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE emp_pkf IS
PROCEDURE search_emp (empdet NUMBER);
PROCEDURE search_emp (empdet DATE);
PROCEDURE search_emp (empdet NUMBER); RETURN VERCHAR2
PROCEDURE search_emp (empdet NUMBER); RETURN DATE
The package is compiled successfully
Why would it generate an error at run tune?
- A. Because function cannot be overload
- B. Because function cannot differ only in return typ
- C. Because all the functions and procedures In the package cannot have the same number of parameters with the same parameter name
- D. Because the search EMP (EMPDET NUMBER) procedure and the SEARCH_DEPT (EMPDET NUMBER) cannot have identical parameter names and data types
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements are true about anonymous blocks and named subprograms?
- A. Subprograms are by default executed with definer's right
- B. The declare section is optional for both anonymous blocks and subprogram
- C. Both anonymous blocks and subprograms execute by default with invoker's right
- D. The declare section is mandatory for anonymous blocks and optional for subprogram
NEW QUESTION 11
View the Exhibit and examine the code and its outcome on execution:
What would be the effect on the two procedures if the value of debug is set to false? (Choose two.)
- A. MY_PROC2 is not recompile
- B. MY_PROC1 is recompiled but remains unchange
- C. MY_PROC2 is recompiled but remains unchange
- D. MY_PROC1 is recompiled without the debugging cod
NEW QUESTION 12
Identify the scenario in which you would use the current of clause for an update or delete statement to rows fetched from a cursor.
- A. when you want to lock the rows fetched by the cursor
- B. when you want to update or delete the result set without affecting the rows in the table
- C. when you want the database not to wait if the requested rows are locked by another user
- D. when you want to ensure that the current rows fetched by the cursor are updated or deleted
NEW QUESTION 13
View the Exhibit to examine the PL/SQL code.
SERVEROUTPUT is on for the session.
Which statement is true about the execution of the code?
- A. The execution fails because of the misplaced else claus
- B. The execution is successful even if there is no employee with EMPLOYEE_ID 115.
- C. The execution falls and throws exceptions if no employee with EMPLOYEE_ID us is foun
- D. The execution is successful, but it displays an incorrect output if no employee with EMPLOYEE_ID 115 is foun
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements are true about the PL/SQL initialization parameters? (Choose two.)
- A. To use native code compilation, PLSQL_OPTIMIZE_I.EVEL should be set to a value less than or equal to
- B. The default value of 2 for PLSQL_OPTIMI2E_LEVEL allows the compiler to rearrange code for better performanc
- C. Setting PLSQL_CODE_TYPE to native provides the greatest performance gains only for computation-intensive procedural operation
- D. Changing the value of the PLSQL_CODE_TYPE parameter affects all the PL/SQL library units that have already been compiled
NEW QUESTION 15
Examine the following PL/SQL code:
Which statement is true about the fetch statements in the PL/SQL code?
- A. Each fetch retrieves the first row and assigns values to the target variable
- B. Each fetch retrieves the next consecutive row and assigns values to the target variable
- C. They produce an error because you must close and reopen the cursor before each fetch -statemen
- D. Only the first fetch retrieves the first row and assigns values to the target variables- the second produces an erro
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two statements are true about the instead of triggers? (Choose two.)
- A. Delete operations cannot be performed using the instead of trigger
- B. The instead or triggers must be created to add or modify data through any vie
- C. The instead of triggers can be written only for views, and the before and after timing options are not vali
- D. The check option for views is not enforced when Insertions or updates to the view are performed by using the instead of trigge
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Z0-144 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/1Z0-144-dumps.html (New 103 Q&As)