Breathing 1Z0-144 Exam Questions 2019
It is more faster and easier to pass the 1z0 144 dumps by using 1z0 144 pdf. Immediate access to the 1z0 144 dumps and find the same core area 1z0 144 pdf with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online 1Z0-144 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You create a procedure to handle the processing of bank current accounts which rolls back payment transactions if the overdraft limit is exceeded.
The procedure should return an "error" condition to the caller in a manner consistent with other Oracle server errors.
Which construct should be used to handle this requirement?
- A. The SQLERRM function
- B. The PRAGMA EXCEPTION_INIT function
- C. The RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR procedure
- D. A user-defined exception used with a raise statement
Reference: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/appdev.111/b28370/exceptioninit_pragma.htm#LNPL S01315
NEW QUESTION 2
Examine the following code:
The above code generates an error on execution.
What must you do to ensure that the code executes successfully?
- A. Use the TO_DATE function in line 2.
- B. Use the TO_DATE function in line 7.
- C. Use the TO_NUMBER function in line 6.
- D. Use both the TO_DATE function in line 2 and the TO_NUMBER function in line 6.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two tasks should be created as functions instead of as procedures? (Choose two.)
- A. Reference host or bind variables in a PL7SQL block of code
- B. Tasks that compute and return multiple values to the calling environment
- C. Tasks that compute a value that must be returned to the calling environment
- D. Tasks performed in SQL that increase data independence by processing complex data analysis within the Oracle server, rather than by retrieving the data into an application
Functions are used to return a value. Functions must return only a single value.
Procedure are used to perform an action.
Both functions and procedures are using to do a special task or action. In functions it is
must to return a single value, where as in procedures it’s not compulsory
NEW QUESTION 4
Examine the following partial code:
Which statement is correct about the unnamed block of code at the end of a package body?
- A. It generates an error because all the blocks of code in a package body must be name
- B. It generates an error because V_TAXRATE is a public variable that is already initialized in the package specificatio
- C. It acts as a package initialization block that executes once, when the package is first invoked within the user sessio
- D. It acts as a package initialization block that executes each time a package subprogram is invoked within the user session and refreshes the initialized variable valu
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three statements are true about wrapping? (Choose three.)
- A. The PL/SQL wrapper detects and reports only syntax error
- B. The PL/SQL wrapper detects and reports both syntax and semantic error
- C. When wrapping a package or object type, both the body and specification should be wrappe
- D. When wrapping a package or object type, only the body should be wrapped, not the specificatio
- E. To change a wrapped object, the original source code needs to be modified and then wrapped again
- F. To change a wrapped object, the wrapped code can be unwrapped, modified In a text file, and then wrapped agai
Explanation: Reference: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/appdev.111/b28370/wrap.htm#BEHJJHAG
NEW QUESTION 6
View the Exhibit to examine the PL/SQL block.
Which statement is true about the execution of the PL/SQL block?
- A. It executes successfully and gives the desired outpu
- B. It does not execute because the definition of type population is indexed by VARCHAR2.
- C. It executes, and the string keys of an associative array are not stored in creation order, but in sorted orde
- D. It does not execute because the value that is once assigned to the element of the associative array cannot be change
NEW QUESTION 7
Which tasks must be performed during the installation of the UTL_MAIL package? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. setting the UTL_FILE_DIR initialization parameter
- B. running the UTLMAIL.SQL and prvtmail.plb scripts
- C. setting the SMTP_OUT_SERVER initialization parameter
- D. using the CREATE DIRECTORY statement to associate an alias with an operating system directory
- E. granting read and WRITE privileges to control the type of access to files in the operating system
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements are true about the exit statement encountered in loop? (Choose two)
- A. The PL/SQL block execution terminates immediately after the exit statemen
- B. The loop completes immediately and control passes to the statement after end loop
- C. The statements after the exit statement in the Iteration are not executed before terminating the LOO
- D. The current iteration of the loop completes immediately and control passes to the next iteration of the loo
Explanation: Reference: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B10501_01/appdev.920/a96624/04_struc.htm
NEW QUESTION 9
Which type of exceptions is qualified as no predefined Oracle server errors?
- A. the exceptions that are explicitly raised by the program and can be caught by the exception handler
- B. the exceptions that are raised implicitly by the Oracle server and can be caught by the exception handler
- C. an exception that the developer determines as abnormal, are in the declarative section and raised explicitly
- D. an exception that is raised automatically when the PL/SQL program violates a database rule or exceeds a system-dependent limit
NEW QUESTION 10
You create the following table and execute the following code:
Which statement is true about the outcome of the above code?
- A. It executes successfully and all the rows are update
- B. It gives an error but saves the inserted rows and the update to the first ro
- C. It gives an error but saves the inserted rows; however, no rows are update
- D. It gives an error and all the data manipulation language (DML) statements are rolled back
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement is true about transactions in PL/SQL?
- A. A transaction can span multiple block
- B. A block can contain only a single transactio
- C. SERVERPOINTS cannot be created in a PL/SQL bloc
- D. The END keyword signals the end of a PL/SQL block and automatically commits the transaction in the bloc
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine the following command:
SET plsql_warnings *
What is the implication of the above command?
- A. It issues a warning whenever ERROR: 05003 occur during compilatio
- B. It causes the compilation to fail whenever the warning ERROR.05003 occur
- C. It issues warnings whenever the code causes an unexpected action or wrong results performance problem
- D. It causes the compilation to fail whenever the code gives wrong results or contains statements that are never execute
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement is true about triggers on data definition language (DDL) statements?
- A. They can be used to track changes only to a table or inde
- B. They can be defined by all users in the database or only by a specific use
- C. They are fired only when the owner of the object Issues the DDL statemen
- D. They can be used to track changes to a table, table space, view, or synony
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements are true about database triggers? (Choose two.)
- A. Each trigger can be of any siz
- B. Each trigger can be of a maximum size of 32 K
- C. A trigger can contain a maximum of 32 lines of cod
- D. Triggers fired by DML statements cannot cascade simultaneousl
- E. Both DML and DDL statements can cascade any number of triggers,
- F. Both data manipulation language (DML) and data definition language (DDL) statements can cascade up to 32 triggers
Explanation: Reference: http://www.dba-oracle.com/m_trigger.htm
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements are true about PL/SQL exception propagation? (Choose two.)
- A. The exception reproduces Itself In successive enclosing blocks until a handler is foun
- B. Exception- can propagate across the remote subprograms that are called through database link
- C. If you declare a local exception in a subblock and a global exception in the outer block, the local declaration overrides the global exceptio
- D. If you declare a local exception in a subblock and a global exception in the outer block, the global declaration overrides the local exceptio
NEW QUESTION 16
View the Exhibit and examine the structure of the departments table in SCOTT’s schema.
Examine the following block of code:
CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE add_dept(
p_id NUMBER, p_name VARCHAR2) IS
INSERT INTO departments VALUES <p_id, p_name, NULL, NULL);
The above procedure is created by user SCOTT. Another user JONES needs to use the
Which two statements are true in the above scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. JONES executes the procedure with definer's right
- B. JONES executes the procedure with invoker's right
- C. SCOTT should grant only the execute privilege for the procedure to JONE
- D. SCOTT should grant both the BXKCOTE privilege for the procedure and insert privilege for the table to
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-144 Exam with 103 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 1Z0-144 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Z0-144/ (103 New Questions)