Oracle 1Z0-064 Exam Questions and Answers 2019
Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our Oracle 1Z0-064 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our Oracle 1Z0-064 braindumps and pass your exam.
Check 1Z0-064 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Examine the partial TOP 10 Foreground Events by Total Wait Time section of an AWR report:
What should you examine to diagnose the cause of the top three wait events? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. the V$ACTIVE_SESSION_HISTORY view
- B. the Time Model Statistics section of the AWR report
- C. the SQL statements based on elapsed time from the AWR report
- D. the Latch Activity section
- E. the Segment Statistics section of the AWR report
NEW QUESTION 2
You are administering a database that supports a mixed workload. You upgrade your database from Oracle Database 11g to 12c and after the upgrade, users complain about degraded performance of some queries. The SQL plan baselines imported from the previous version are present for the queries and are loaded to the SQL Management Base as accepted plans. On further investigation, you find that better plans are generated but not used by the optimizer.
Examine the parameters set for the instance:
Which three tasks would you perform to improve the performance of these queries? (Choose three.)
- A. Gather statistics for the objects used in the queries.
- B. Use the DBMS_SPM.EVOLVE_SQL_PLAN_BASELINE function to evolve new plans and fix the plans for the statements.
- C. Create an SQL Tuning Set (STS) and run it through the SQL Access Advisor to generate recommendations.
- D. Create an STS and run it through the SQL Tuning Advisor to generate recommendations.
- E. Set the OPTIMIZER_CAPTURE_SQL_PLAN_BASELINES parameter to TRUE.
- F. Use the DBMS_SPM.ALTER_SQL_PLAN_BASELINE function to alter the acceptedplans as fixed plans.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two statements are true about gathering statistics? (Choose two.)
- A. If an application has only SQL statements with bind variables, it is better to drop existing histograms, disable creation of histograms, and allow the optimizer to select the best execution plans.
- B. If end users query newly inserted data, it is possible to get a suboptimal execution plan even if the automatic statistics gathering job is enabled.
- C. If concurrent statistics gathering is done by using parallel execution, the Resource Manager should be used for efficient resource management.
- D. For each session that is accessing a global temporary table, the optimizer uses only theshared statistics.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are true about Active Session History (ASH)? (Choose two.)
- A. The Data Sample size available in an ASH report is dynamic and, at any given moment, is directly related to the amount of work being performed.
- B. ASH contains sampled data from all sessions that are connected to a database instance at any given moment.
- C. ASH samples data from V$SESSION every second.
- D. An ASH report can be used to identify the service that may be the cause of a transient performance problem.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements are true about DB time in V$SYS_TIME_MODEL? (Choose two.)
- A. DB time cannot exceed the total elapsed time (walk clock time) since the database instance started.
- B. DB time cannot exceed the maximum number of concurrent sessions multiplied by the actual elapsed time for each session.
- C. DB time includes the time spent on client processes and background processes.
- D. Reducing DB time allows a database instance to support more user requests by using the same resources.
- E. DB time is always greater than or equal to the DB CPU time.
NEW QUESTION 6
Examine the Load Profile section of an AWR report:
Which two inferences can you derive from the details in this section? (Choose two.)
- A. The values for Redo size and Block changes imply that only updates were performed by transactions.
- B. The values for Parses (SQL) and Hard parses (SQL) imply that cursor sharing occurred quite often.
- C. The values for DB Time and DB CPU imply that the database had a high proportion of idle time during the specified snapshot interval.
- D. The values for SQL Work Area and User calls imply that only sort-based operations were performed.
- E. The values for Logical reads and Physical reads imply that the number of disk reads per second was less than the total number of DB block reads and consistent gets per second.
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the output of the query executed to diagnose the reason for performance degradation of queries:
Which three factors will you investigate further to identify the cause of the performance degradation? (Choose three.)
- A. Check the number of disk sorts.
- B. Check for the causes of the full table scans.
- C. Check the number of chained or migrated rows.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements are true about ADDM? (Choose two.)
- A. It analyzes the performance of a database instance based on the time period covered by the most recent AWR snapshot, and generates recommendations based on hard-coded criteria.
- B. It can analyze performance issues that occurred in past events provided they fall within the AWR retention period.
- C. ADDM resource utilization and cost of analysis depends on the actual load on the database and the number of performance problems analyzed.
- D. It first identifies the performance symptoms, and then refines them to reach the root cause with the singular aim of reducing the DB CPU metric.
- E. It documents only those components and wait classes that are significantly impacting the performance of the database.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements are true about the interpretation of Buffer Cache Hit Ratio in the Instance Efficiency Percentages section of an AWR report? (Choose two.)
- A. A high value indicates that the buffer cache is adequately sized for the current workload.
- B. Poor hit ratios indicate that a large number of indexed lookups or small table scans are being performed.
- C. A low hit ratio does not necessarily imply that increasing the size of the buffer cache will improve performance.
- D. A high hit ratio may indicate that repeated scanning of the same large table or index is being performed.
- E. A low hit ratio indicates that a KEEP buffer pool should be configured based on the size of the largest object accessed in the buffer cache.
NEW QUESTION 10
Examine the parameters set for a database instance:
An application performs a large number of identical queries on small lookup tables very frequently. Users complain about the slow response time of queries on these tables. On investigation, you notice that buffers are getting aged out of the buffer cache. To mitigate the issue, you increase the value of the SGA_MAX_SIZE and SGA_TARGET parameters, but after some time, you notice the same issue again.
Which two would you recommend as long-term solutions for this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. increasing the size of the database buffer cache
- B. configuring Automatic Memory Management
- C. configuring the KEEP buffer pool and altering tables to use the KEEP pool
- D. pinning the cursors of the queries in the library cache
- E. configuring the result cache for the instance
NEW QUESTION 11
You recently joined a new team administering a database.
You notice that full table scans are performing poorly compared with full table scans on the databases you administered in a previous job.
You decide that performance problems are caused by a misconfiguration of factors affecting full table scans.
Which three factors should you investigate to determine the cause of the poorly performing Full Table Scans (FTS)? (Choose three.)
- A. value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT
- B. storing query results in the result cache
- C. setting of the DISK_ASYNC_IO parameter to TRUE
- D. setting of the OPTIMIZER_MODE parameter to ALL_ROWS
- E. use of parallel queries
- F. block size of the tablespaces in which the tables being scanned are stored
- G. value of the OPTIMIZER_DYNAMIC_SAMPLING parameter
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine the partial TKPROF output for an SQL statement:
Which two inferences can definitely be made from this output? (Choose two.)
- A. Array fetch operations were not performed for this query.
- B. No hard parse was performed for this query.
- C. The number of logical I/Os is almost equal to the number of physical I/Os.
- D. Another transaction held a shared lock on the table, thereby causing a significant delay.
NEW QUESTION 13
You define the warning threshold for the tablespace usage metric for the USERS tablespace to be 60% and the critical threshold to be 80%.
Which two sources should you check for the alert information when either the warning or the critical threshold is exceeded? (Choose two.)
- A. the alert log
- B. Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- C. DBA_ALERT_HISTORY
- D. DBA_OUTSTANDING_ALERTS
- E. DBA_ACTIVE_SESSION_HISTORY
- F. DBA_THRESHOLDS
NEW QUESTION 14
A senior DBA asks you to decrease the values of the connect_time_scale and think_time_scale replay processing parameters to 50 to preprocess the workload for replay.
What three could be reasons for this change? (Choose three.)
- A. to reduce the elapsed time between two successive user calls from a session.
- B. to decrease the number of concurrent users during replay
- C. to increase the number of concurrent users during replay
- D. to reduce the time of replay
- E. to decrease the wait for a query, caused by noncommitted transactions
NEW QUESTION 15
Your database supports an OLTP workload during the day and batch processing at night. You want to monitor performance metrics to detect any degradation of performance in both types of workloads over a time period of 30 days.
Examine this list of possible steps:
1. Create a fixed baseline.
2. Create a baseline template.
3. Create a new moving window baseline.
4. Increase the retention period default value to 30 days.
5. Increase the size of the existing moving window baseline to 30 days.
6. Create warning and critical alerts for the relevant metrics.
7. Enable adaptive thresholds to detect the workload patterns and specify a high- significance-level threshold type.
8. Enable adaptive thresholds to detect the workload patterns and set different threshold values as a percentage of the maximum value.
Which option represents the required steps in the correct order? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. 5, 7
- B. 2, 4, 3
- C. 3, 4, 8
- D. 4, 5, 7
- E. 5, 1, 6, 8
NEW QUESTION 16
You are administering a database that supports an OLTP workload. RESULT_CACHE_MODE is set to the default value and a result cache is configured for the instance. Multiple sessions execute syntactically similar queries without dblinks, containing functions and expressions, on tables with no DML activity. Some users complain about poor performance of these queries.
You investigate and find that the queries are frequently performing physical I/O, even though the results fetched by the queries are similar.
Which two actions do you recommend to overcome the problem affecting these queries? (Choose two.)
- A. Set the RESULT_CAHCE_MODE parameter to FORCE for the instance.
- B. Use the result cache hint in the queries.
- C. Use bind variables for similar queries instead of literals.
- D. Set the RESULT_CACHE_REMOTE_EXPIRATION parameter to a nonzero value.
- E. Configure the KEEP pool and cache the queried tables used in the KEEP pool.
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Z0-064 dumps! All 1Z0-064 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Z0-064-exam-dumps.html (84 New Questions)