Citrix 1Y0-340 Study Guides 2019
It is more faster and easier to pass the 1Y0-340 Exam Questions and Answers by using 1Y0-340 Dumps Questions. Immediate access to the 1Y0-340 Braindumps and find the same core area 1Y0-340 Braindumps with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online 1Y0-340 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer needs to configure the Application Firewall to do a credit card check using the command-line interface (CLI) and configure the profile to obscure the credit card number.
Which parameter will the engineer add in the CLI to encrypt the credit card numbers in the logs?
- A. –creditCardAction BLOCK
- B. -creditCardMaxAllowed
- C. –creditCardXOut ON
- D. –doSecureCreditCardLogging ON
NEW QUESTION 2
When the NetScaler marks a client connection as “non-trackable”, the default behavior of the NetScaler without making any change to the HTTP Profile is to . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. proxy the connection to the target.
- B. proxy the connection to the client.
- C. track the connection.
- D. drop the connection.
NEW QUESTION 3
A Citrix Engineer needs to implement Application Firewall to prevent the following tampering and vulnerabilities:
-If web server does NOT send a field to the user, the check should NOT allow the user to add that field and return data in the field.
-If a field is a read-only or hidden field, the check verifies that data has NOT changed.
-If a field is a list box or radio button field, the check verifies that data in the response corresponds to one of the values in that field.
Which security check can the engineer enable to meet this requirement?
- A. Field Formats
- B. Form Field Consistency
- C. HTML Cross-Site Scripting
- D. CSRF Form Tagging
NEW QUESTION 4
Which security option falls under the Negative Security Model for Citrix Application Firewall?
- A. Start URL
- B. HTML Cross-Site Scripting
- C. Content-type
- D. Signature
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two threats can be prevented by using IP Reputation? (Choose two.)
- A. Trojan horses
- B. Phishing Proxies
- C. Worm
- D. Compromised IPv6 web-server
- E. Compromised IPv4 web-server
NEW QUESTION 6
A Citrix Engineer has correctly installed and configured the NetScaler Web Logging (NSWL) client but has noticed that logs are NOT being updated.
What could be causing this issue?
- A. The TCP port 3011 is NOT open between the NSWL client and NetScaler.
- B. The NSWL client executable is NOT running on the client.
- C. The NSWL buffer is full on the NetScaler.
- D. An NSIP is missing in the log.conf file
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has configured Security Insight on NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) with Firmware version 220.127.116.11 to monitor the Application Firewall.
The NetScaler ADC is running version 18.104.22.168 using Enterprise License with Application Firewall only License. However, after enabling Security insight, the engineer is NOT able to see any data under security insight.
What is causing this issue?
- A. NetScaler should have a Standard License.
- B. The NMAS version should be higher or equivalent to the NetScaler version.
- C. NetScaler should have a Platinum license.
- D. NMAS should be on Platinum license.
NEW QUESTION 8
A Citrix Engineer observes that when the application firewall policy is bound to the virtual server, some of the webpages are NOT loading correctly.
Which log file can the engineer use to view the application firewall-related logs in the native format?
- A. /var/log/iprep.log
- B. /var/nslog/newnslog
- C. /var/nslog/ns.log
- D. /var/log/ns.log
NEW QUESTION 9
A Citrix Engineer needs to implement a rate limiting policy to permit an average of one request in 40 ms using NetScaler.
Which Limit Identifier will meet this requirement?
- A. adds ns limitIdentifier limit_req-threshold 40 –mode CONNECTION
- B. set limitidentifier limit_req –mode request_rate –timeslice 2000 –Threshold 50 –limitType smooth
- C. add ns limitIdentifier limit_req –threshold 1 –mode CONNECTION
- D. set limitidentifier limit_req –mode request_rate –timeslice 2000 –Threshold 50 –limitType Bursty
NEW QUESTION 10
How can a Citrix Engineer configure a specific LDAP attribute in the nFactor implementation?
- A. Specify the attribute in the LDAP server attributes field.
- B. Change the order of the policies.
- C. Add the attribute on the nFactor traffic policy.
- D. Change the login schema and add the new attribute.
NEW QUESTION 11
What can a Citrix Engineer do to decrease browser load times by increasing the number of parallel connections to the resource?
- A. Configure Domain Sharding.
- B. Add more web servers.
- D. Do NOT allow HTML websites.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which mechanism does the NetScaler use to enable a safe and speedy data exchange between a client/server initial TCP handshake?
- A. TCP Fast Open (TFO)
- B. TCP Burst Rate Control
- C. TCP Hystart
- D. TCP Time Stamp
NEW QUESTION 13
A Citrix Engineer observes that after enabling the security checks in Learning mode only in an Application Firewall profile, the NetScaler is blocking the non-RFC compliant HTTP packets.
What can the engineer modify in the configuration to resolve this issue?
- A. Disable Drop Invalid Requests in the HTTP Profile settings.
- B. Set Default profile in application firewall settings as APPFW_BYPASS.
- C. Set Undefined Action in application firewall settings as APPFW_BYPASS.
- D. Enable Drop Invalid Requests in the HTTP Profile settings.
NEW QUESTION 14
A Citrix Engineer has deployed Front-end Optimization on NetScaler. The following are the snippets of the content before and after optimization.
Which optimization technique has been applied to the content?
- A. Combine CSS
- B. Minify CSS
- C. Inline CSS
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has configured the Signature file with new patterns and log strings and uploaded the file to Application Firewall. However, after the upload, the Signature rules are NOT implemented.
What can the engineer modify to implement Signature rules?
- A. The Signature update URL should have an older version than the one on Application Firewall.
- B. The new Signature file should have new ID and version number.
- C. The NetScaler version should be upgraded before upgrading the signatures.
- D. The Signature upgrade will take effect only after a restart.
NEW QUESTION 16
A Citrix Engineer needs to configure the authentication feature on NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) to enable local authentication to take over if the external authentication fails.
What can the engineer configure to meet this requirement?
- A. Select LOCAL as the Server Type when configuring authentication.
- B. Select EXTERNAL as the Server Type when configuring authentication.
- C. Enable the fallback local authentication option.
- D. Configure Cascade authentication with External as primary and LOCAL as secondary.
NEW QUESTION 17
A Citrix Engineer has determined that users are able to access random URLs on a web site through bookmarks and by manually typing in the URLs to skip the pages required to reach that part of the website.
Which two checks can the engineer enable to prevent this attack? (Choose two.)
- A. Form Field Consistency
- B. Deny URL
- C. Start URL
- D. Buffer overflow
- E. HTML Cross-site scripting
NEW QUESTION 18
A Citrix Engineer observes the following event in the ns.log:
Aug 3 11:55:58 <local0.info> 10.248.64.10 08/03/2015:15:55:58 GMT ATL0NS01 0-PPE-1: default APPFW APPFW_STARTURL 406856 0: 10.248.13.13 11152-PPE1
LG+hd4LkcYiOyQVWvOTsCtSyiv00001 SPI Disallow illegal URL: https://training.citrix.com/login
Which Application Firewall profile has blocked the URL?
- A. SPI
- B. APPFW_STARTURL
- C. ATL0NS01
- D. SPI Disallow illegal URL
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Y0-340 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Y0-340/ (New 106 Q&As Version)